charlie

charlie

Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Well i already went to the pool might go again.Feelin a lil sad tommorows fathers day and i just lost my father last month:( I used to write poetry when i was down but i cant seem to come up with anyhing but heres a try

As i think of my life
when you were in it
it seemed like
we werent a fit
But now i see
mom sister family
except you
no one was close to me
no one is perfect we hade uor problems
but you did all you could
to solve them
the lst of your kids
your babygirl
at one point i thought
i was your whole world
as time changes us
it also changed me
i just wish you could see
the person i came to be
you woulve been so proud
of who ive become
all the things
ive overcome
its thanks to you
how ive grown
all my time away
all i wanted was to come home

I wrote this and another one today Tomorrow will be hard.Last week was hard because my babygirl who i gave up for adoption turned 4. I miss her and him so much!!I feel so alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment